● Support the joints of young horses with rapid growth spurts, especially large breeds
● Soothe muscle soreness and muscle spasms
● Reduce inflammation
● Promote ease of movement
● Prevent more serious issues later down the track
For many horse owners, movement is a key part of their partnership with their equine. Whether it’s climbing mountains, flying through obstacles, galloping across a field, floating over arena sand, dancing together at liberty or just enjoying life in the pasture, your horse’s comfort during movement is paramount!
Maybe your horse is showing signs of getting older or perhaps they’re suffering joint and/or muscle discomfort. Our equines give us so many incredible gifts. This herbal blend is developed to support optimum mobility for your horse. We want to support their comfort as much as possible.
Countless horses are retired before their time because of joint discomfort and/or mobility issues. This non-invasive option may give your horse the gift of more comfortable movement. Try MOVE EASY as part of your horse’s wholistic care plan to support their mobility issues.
1. Celery Seed - warming effect may relieve muscle spasms, pain, and inflammation.
2. Glucosamine - may aid in cartilage repair and help to inhibit the free radicals that break down cartilage.
3. MSM - may alleviate muscle soreness and general aches and pains.
4. Turmeric 5% - may reduce inflammation and pain. This product is certified organic and contains a minimum 5% curcumin.
5. Rosehip - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, rich in Vitamin C, supports the circulatory system and connective tissue health.
6. White Willow Bark Powder - traditionally known for pain-relieving properties.
Horses: 1 scoop daily, approx. 40g, based on scoop supplied
Ponies: 1/2 scoop daily, approx. 20g, based on scoop supplied
Use of Herbs in Equestrian Sport
Equine Whole Health accepts no responsibility for the misinterpretation or misuse of any products or information presented on this website.
Information on this website is purely for educational purposes. We encourage customers to do their own research and seek advice from their Veterinarian or Health Care Practitioner prior to use.
This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified Veterinarian.
The products listed are not recommended by Equine Whole Health as replacements for medication prescribed by a qualified Veterinarian.
Equine Whole Health are not at liberty to advise on whether a particular herb, or herbs and/or any other products may return a positive swab or which constituents of a particular herb may be targeted in a swabbing program. It is the purchaser’s/owner’s responsibility to keep themselves updated on prohibited substances in their respective competition industries. For regulations pertaining to banned, or prohibited substances, in equestrian sport, please consult the governing body of the discipline you intend to compete in.
Equine Whole Health will not be held liable for any disciplinary action taken against individuals who choose to use herbs and/or any other products/services at a competitive level in their chosen discipline.
Storage of Herbs & Supplements
Herbs & Supplements are best stored in airtight containers out of direct light, in a cool, dark place.
This product will last one horse 25 days based on the above dosage rate